Creative Flow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Flow

For members of Lusternia's Creative Flow Clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Welcome to the Forums!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fania
Creator of the Flow
Creator of the Flow

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-25

A Welcome to the Forums! Empty
PostSubject: A Welcome to the Forums!   A Welcome to the Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:43 am

Hello everyone,

I would like to welcome you all to the forums of Creative Flow! I'm still working out the kinks, so over the next few months there I may do lot of forum rearranging. I may have to make some of the buttons bigger so I don't have to wear my contacts to see them. Also, be aware that this site is hosted by a french company, so the translation (in your profile and such) may seem a little off in some places.

Anyways, if you haven't already, please introduce yourself in the Cafe. If you have any suggestions for the board; please let me know! I will need moderators soon for the new forums going up. The best way to become a moderator is to post an idea for a forum in the Announcements/Ideas forum.

Most of the rules on this board are the same as the clan. Please read the forum rules in the Announcements/Ideas forum, because there are a few rules that you may not know about. You don't need to be a member of the Creative Flow Clan to join this board, but I do need to know your game name in order to allow you to be a member. I know Clan slots are limited, so if you know a Lusternian who wants to join this board send them our way!

Fania
Back to top Go down
https://creativeflow.board-directory.net

A Welcome to the Forums!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Flow :: The Pedantic Procrastinator's Lounge :: Cafe-
Jump to: