Creative Flow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Flow

For members of Lusternia's Creative Flow Clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pleased to Meet You...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fania
Creator of the Flow
Creator of the Flow

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Pleased to Meet You... Empty
PostSubject: Pleased to Meet You...   Pleased to Meet You... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:37 pm

Hi hi,

I could tell you about Fania, but I think those of you who know, know, and those of you who don't know wont ever know. (What a beautiful sentence for a writing/art forum). Anyways my real name is Dani, and I live near Vancouver, BC. (Now you can all come stalk me) I'm not a Canadian, eh, but maybe someday I will be.

I've been married to Peter just over a year, but with him for almost ever. I have a spastic cat, until one of you will take her off my hands. I have a Associate of Applied Science in Communication Arts (So I'm qualified to be a waitress) and a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drawing (Do you want fries with that?) Right now I'm going through Immigration so I'm not really doing anything right now.

I have a wide range of interests from sitting to standing. I like the occasional walk, and am not totally opposed to running. Lying is totally out of the question, though.

So, tell me about yourself. You can say as much or little as you want.

Fania
Back to top Go down
https://creativeflow.board-directory.net
nezha

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You...   Pleased to Meet You... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Hi hi,

I could tell you all about Nezha, but Id rather not cause if we meet later and you know all about me and I know nothing about you - That would be awkward not to mention creepy.

My real name is, anyone of this three will do -Jasper or Roy, or Tom cruise(The tom before he went nuts. And I'm only saying this just in case Katie Holmes is reading - I would like her to know that I forgive her already for leaving and she can come back to me now anytime she wants.. please?)

I live here in Japan and obviously I'm no japanese otherwise my name will be Miyamoto. Nor will I be japanese because im gonna go home real soon. Sushi is good but mmm homesick Sad

I like programming, making money, and uhmm.. girlsWriting short stories

Someday, I would like to own a house by a lake. A big, pretty house with mediterranean architecture where I can feed flocks of doves with bread crusts left from the previous nights dinner.

And an acoustic guitar.

Been playing Lusternia because I thought its cheaper than going out to the movies, but as it turned out I think I could have bought an old car with the money I sunk in there (or an acoustic guitar)

So now, instead of buying with my credit card, Im trying to write to earn said credits.. So help me yeah? by giving me some ideas to plagirizestudy.

Anyway, Seya!

Nezha
Back to top Go down
yukiko

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You...   Pleased to Meet You... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:57 am

Hi all! Smile

I'm Yukiko but please just call me Megan, or if you're feeling super uninspirational, Meg for short. I just moved to Houston a few months ago and I'm still settling down here because I got into Rice University. I graduated from USC with a Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering and now I'm being nerdy and working for a Ph.D here in Texas. Texas is treating me okay, except I can't get used to the humidity and hot weather. I mean, it's pretty ridiculous. I take a shower in the morning, then I ride my bike barely one mile and I end up hot and sweaty when I'm at class. It's like why do I even bother to take a shower anyways? Neutral

During my spare time I like to read, doodle and listen to music. I know, I'm a super boring person, cuz it seems like those three are the "hobbies" that people always resort to when they have nothing to say about themselves. So I'll explain more! Yay for me being long winded (and more boring). I really like reading. If there was a 12 step program for reading I'd totally enroll myself in a heartbeat because I've spent so much on books. The books that have made a super big impact on me are Ender's Game, the Poisonwood Bible and East of Eden. I'm also a huge fan of Hemingway. I really recommend his books. The Sun Also Rises and For Whom the Bell Tolls are really good quality books by him. But my lust for books isn't limited to fiction! I just finished reading this book called "The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives" and I thought it was amazing. Everyone should read it because it's really eye opening. Yes. I'm a nerd!

Let's see...doodling. I love to doodle and draw. Fania's way better than I can and ever will be at drawing, but I still try my best!! I'm a huge fan of anime and manga (see the above paragraph on books!) and I do my best (but I fail miserably) to draw the people that I see. My attempts have been Toshiro Hitsugaya from bleach, L and Kira from deathnote, and Sasuke from Naruto. And I like good artwork. One of my goals in life is to go to the Sistine Chapel or the Louvre and to admire and drool over all the artwork I will never be able to produce. Which leads me to another point (yes I'm rambling)--what the heck is up with modern art? I went to this museam the other day, and all around were "paintings" of blank canvases. I can't believe I paid $10 dollars to go see that. I mean, a blank canvas? I just don't get modern art. Can someone more talented than me explain!? Embarassed

Uhm and music! Yes, I like music. I have an ipod and I listen to it obsessively on the way to work and back daily. Everyone names favorite bands and artists, but I'll name 3 songs that I think define my musical taste...

23 by Jimmy Eat World
Mirrors by Sandi Thom
Faraway by Jay Chou

Go and search for them on youtube or something! Maybe you'll like them too! Other than that, I think I'm out of words and its time to go sleep cuz it's 3 am. Bye all!

--Meg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You...   Pleased to Meet You... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleased to Meet You...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Flow :: The Pedantic Procrastinator's Lounge :: Cafe-
Jump to: